Thursday, February 10, 2011

Shahid was never in my life--Priyanka


In a recent candid interview, the actress refused to acknowledge the scorching rumors surrounding her love life, which has been making headlines for quite sometime. Priyanka has now set the record straight as she has declared that Shahid was never in her life and she would never want to talk about her personal relationships that revolve around her friends and costars.

“I have never said that Shahid is in my life.... I got to know him during the shooting of Kaminey and that is all... I don't think it is right to discuss my relation with my friends or co-actors in public,” stated Priyanka.
Priyanka doesn’t want her personal life to become a dinning table conversation
Priyanka made it clear that even before she entered the film industry, she had decided not to speak about her personal life, as she doesn’t want her private life to become a dinner table conversation.
However, when the actress was asked about the recent IT raid and the reports about Shahid being present at her house, Priyanka revealed that she was completely shaken and it made her fume in anger.
The actress opened up that her parents were not around during the IT raid and Shahid who happens to be her neighbor came to her house for support after she called him for help.
“It’s really cheap to talk like that about a girl. I don't even remember, when the last time I answered the doorbell. My helper does it and that day also my helper Ranjeeta opened the door.
“My mother wasn't at home and my father was at another house. Shahid is my neighbour who is just 3 minutes away. So obviously I called him for help. Yes he came to my house to be at my side. And he would have done that for anybody. But saying this that he answered my doorbell is utter nonsense. It is uncalled for and very-very wrong,” stated Priyanka.
Priyanka Chopra will not kill SRK
One Bollywood actress to quite openly reveal her fondness for superstar SRK when compared to her counterparts has been Priyanka.
Incidentally, while promoting her latest offering ‘7 Khoon Maaf’ in Shahrukh’s reality show ‘Zor Ka Jhatka’, Priyanka was asked what she would do if SRK was one of her husbands in the film.
The actress without any second thoughts revealed that he will be the only husband, she wouldn’t have killed in the film.
While at the show SRK too showed his soft spot for the actress by uttering some famous romantic dialogues for the ‘7 Khoon Maaf’ actress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

powered by Blogger | WordPress by Newwpthemes | Converted by BloggerTheme